O Oe o lo'u Malamalama
YouTube videos of choirs are samples of some of the psalms/anthems I composed:
1. UNITED SAMOAN CHURCH CHOIR, Carson, CA.
My career as a hymn composer started here when I was about 17 years old. I started teaching Psalms by my father (e.g. "E sili lava Ieova"). The first Psalm I composed for our choir was "Tula'i ia, ina malamalama ia" when I was about 18 years old. It was for our Church Dedication.
2. KANANA FOU SEMINARE CHOIR, American Samoa.
3. TAFATOLU EFKAS CHOIR, San Jose, CA.
4. MALAMALAMA O LE ALOFA TUNOA, Hawaii
5. EKALESIA FAAPOTOPOTO A IESU, Fagatogo, American Samoa
6. EFKAS CHOIR, Pago Pago, American Samoa
United Samoan Church Youth Choir with Chamber Orchestra Organist: Fannie To'oto'o