“O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. ”
— Psalm 95:1
Namulauulu Paul Vaiinupo Pouesi
Composer & Arranger
- Bachelor of Music - University of Redlands, CA. Studied Composition with Dr. Barney Childs & Dr. Wayne Bornhsted; Choral Conducting with Prof. Jeffrey Rickard; Pipe Organ with Prof. Audrey Jacobsen & Dr. Samuel Schwartz; Recipient of The Talent Award in Organ and Composition, Member of the American Guild of Organists (AGO).
- Master of Music/Doctoral of Musical Arts - University of Southern California, CA. Studied Composition with Dr. Martin Lauridsen; Church, Choral Music and Choral/Orchestral Conducting with Dr. James Vail, Dr. David Wilson & Dr. Rodney Einchenberger. Recipient of the Fulbright Scholar Award & Honor Award in Church Music.
- PhD - University of New England, Armidale, Australia. Studied Ethnomusicology with Dr. David Goldsworthy & Dr. Dan Bendrups.
Welcome & Talofa
- Musical Arrangements & New compositions
- Transcribe music from recordings or videos
- Workshops for choirs & musicians: Vocal training; sight-reading; conducting; piano & organ-playing techniques.